Authors whose abstracts are accepted are invited to submit full papers until March 15, 2017.
Carefully prepare your full paper following the instructions below:
1. Submit your full paper by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word file indicating the names of the authors in the title.
2. Papers should have a maximum length of 6 pages (including references list and appendixes). Authors should use the example paper as a template for their own paper.
3. After submission, an acknowledgement email will be sent. The corresponding author will receive ALL correspondence concerning the paper and is responsible for informing his/her co-authors.
4. Full papers need to be submitted by March 15, 2017.
5. All papers go through a review process and revisions may be required.
6. At least one author of the paper should register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
7. The conference working language is English, which will be used for all papers, presentations and discussions. Each author can present a maximum of two papers.
Papers accepted by the scientific committee and presented at the conference will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Conference proceedings will also be submitted to Thomson Reuters (ISI) Proceedings and/or Scopus for indexing.