MANUELA AGUIAR HOMEPAGE
Name: Manuela Alexandrina David de Aguiar
Research institution: CMUP
s-mail: Faculdade de Economia do Porto, Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200-464 Porto, Portugal
Phone: + 351 22 5571 222
Fax: + 351 22 550 50 50
Bsc in Applied Mathematics - Computer Science,
Msc in Computer Science,
Phd in Mathematics,
Dynamical systems with and without symmetry. Heteroclinic cycles and networks. Bifurcation with symmetry. Coupled cell networks.
· M.A.D. Aguiar and A.P.S. Dias, Synchrony in Coupled Cell Networks, Submitted.
· M.A.D. Aguiar and H. Ruan, Evolution of Synchrony under Combination of Coupled Cell Networks, Nonlinearity 25 (2012) 3155-3187.
· M.A.D. Aguiar and H. Ruan, Interior Symmetries and Multiple Eigenvalues for Homogeneous Networks, SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst. 11, 1231 (2012).
· M.A.D. Aguiar, Is there switching for replicator dynamics and bimatrix games? Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena 240 (2011), 1475-1488. pdf
· I.S. Labouriau, A.A.P. Rodrigues and M.A.D. Aguiar, Chaotic double cycling, Dynamical Systems: An Int. Journal, 26(2) (2011), 199-233 .
· M Aguiar, P Ashwin, A Dias, and M Field, Dynamics of coupled cell networks: Synchrony, heteroclinic cycles and inflation., Journal of Nonlinear Science, 21(2) (2011), 271-323.
· M.A.D. Aguiar, I.S. Labouriau and A.A.P. Rodrigues , Switching near a network of rotating nodes, Dynamical Systems: An Int. Journal, 25(1) (2010), 75-95.
· M. Aguiar, A.P.S. Dias, M. Golubitsky and M.C.A. Leite, Bifurcations from Regular Quotient Networks: A First Insight, Physica D 238 (2009), 137-155. pdf
· M. Aguiar, A.P.S. Dias, Coupled Cell Networks: minimality, PAMM Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. 7 (2007), 1030501-1030502.
· M. Aguiar, A.P.S. Dias, M. Golubitsky and M.C.A. Leite, Homogeneous Coupled Cell Networks with S3-symmetric Quotient, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Supplement (2007).
· M. Aguiar, A.P.S. Dias, Minimal Coupled Cell Networks, Nonlinearity 20 (2007), 193-219.
· M. Aguiar, S. Castro and I. Labouriau, Simple vector fields with complex behaviour, Int. Jour. of Bifurcation and Chaos, Vol. 16, Nr. 2 (2006).
· M. Aguiar, S. Castro and I. Labouriau, Dynamics near a Heteroclinic network, Nonlinearity 18 (2005) 391-414.
· M. Aguiar, S. Castro and I. Labouriau, Switching along a network, International Conference on Differential Equations, Equadiff 2003, Hasselt, Belgium 449-451.
· M. Aguiar, Vector fields with heteroclinic networks, Phd thesis, University of Porto, 2003.
Dstool specification of Field’s Example
· Explanation of the routine field_aux.